Father Of The Year: These Photos Prove That Donald Trump Jr. Is An Amazing Father To His Kids
Donald Trump Jr. and his wife Vanessa are calling it quits as on March 15, Vanessa filed for divorce. The filing means that she doesn’t expect any legal battle over the family assets as well as the custody of their children. Actually, the broken apart family has quite a lot of children.
So, how many kids do Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump have?
It looks like the number runs in the family. The couple met in 2003 and got married in 2005. They’ve been married for almost 13 years and have five children together: Kai, 10; Donald III, 9; Tristan, 6; Spencer, 5; and Chloe, 3.
Interestingly enough, five is the number of children and the same ratio of boys to girls that Donald Trump has. Creepy coincidence, isn’t it?
Trump Jr.’s children are still quite young, the most contact with the public they have is through their dad’s social media. We’ve collected the best photos to show that whatever people think about Donald Trump Jr., nobody can deny he’s a great father to his children.
1. “Happy 9th birthday to my oldest little man Donnie aka D3. So proud of all you’re doing and the man you’re becoming. I look forward to many more years of amazing adventures together.”
2. “Ahh nothing like a long day at the office to come home and be Kai’s hairstyle guinea pig. She likes to mess it up and then “fix” it for me. Thoughts? I may just go with it. Who knows? It may be better."
3. “Family fishing night with the monsters. Having a good one so far…"
4. "Dad weekend time. With this weather it’s time for the first campfire of the season."
5. "Special thanks to the incredible team @trumpwashingtondc for the amazing welcome, the decorations, and EVEN MORE CANDY AND CHOCOLATES for the kids… btw you’re all fired… Happy Easter."
6. "Kai kicking my butt for today’s #internationalwomensday. ???? My girls are tough, strong, smart and independent. Great traits to dominate at life."
7. "Father daughter workout time. Kai getting after it today at the gym with dad. Not sure how many more years I’ll be able to keep up."
8. "Back in Florida with the monkeys. Clo-bug heard me come in and ran right to me. That won’t last too many more years but I’m enjoying it while I can."
9. "Not to be outdone by her big brothers last week Chloe came back with a whopper."
10. "Out with the little man and some friends."
11. "Chloe finishing up the ski season strong. This little one is going to be fast!!!"
12. "Trying to exact my revenge on Kai today in the snow after she beat me up the other night in."
13. The family attends the New York premiere of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey presents ‘CIRCUS XTREME”, not everyone seems happy.