'Criminal Minds' Matthew Gray Gubler Shares Adorable Christmas Photos Of His Beautiful Lookalike Mother
No need to hide the truth: Matthew Gray Gubler is the most favorite character on CBS’s Criminal Minds. Just like in the TV series, the actor is a family man and loves spending his time with his mother and father, which a lot of his pictures on a social media show.
Matthew Gray Gubler’s parents are attorney John and the first Republican State Chairman of Nevada Marilyn. He grew up in Las Vegas with two more siblings. It’s unknown how close he is to them, but what we see is his love and care for his parents.
Matthew Gray Gubler 2019
Honestly, we were waiting for the Criminal Minds star’s Christmas pictures! We were sure he’d post something of his mom or dad.
On December 25, Matthew shared two adorable snaps of his extraordinary mother, Marilyn. "Merry Christmas from me and my mom! ❤️🌲❤️" — happily captioned he.
People readily commented on the pictures, and we know now where Gubler took his cheeky and crazy side of personality!
Your mom is the coolest!! Merry Christmas to both of you💕
Okay but why does your mom look like a beauty influencer😂
wow y’all look so good!!!
Merry Christmas! You two are so precious ♥️
Last year, Matthew Gray Gubler and his mother also didn’t miss a chance to celebrate Christmas together. As always, the former model posted two photos of himself and his mom and captioned:
Merry Christmas Eve from me and my beautiful mom!
How adorable are they?
Things you didn’t know about Matthew Gray Gubler
- He directed numerous episodes of Criminal Minds: “Mr. Scratch,” “Alchemy,” “The Lesson,” etc.
- He wrote an illustrated book for children about a little boy who hides under bananas.
- He is the former model and was included in the Top 50 list of models.
- He became an ordained minister and even performed a wedding of his co-star Paget Brewster and her husband, Steve Damstra, in 2014.
- He adores painting. He mostly uses watercolor, gouache, oil, and pastels for mediums. Twelve of his masterpieces were sold out at the Gallery of Fine Art in the Czech Republic in 2005.
Matthew Gray Gubler is one of a kind! Although he was bullied at school due to unknown reasons, he grew up being optimistic and fun-loving. Moreover, we can say that he got his craziness from both parents, John and Marilyn. How cute!